Students of mechanical engineering and industrial engineering choose a profile from the 5th semester onwards. The profile is used for specialization within a degree program. In a profile, students attend courses that impart profile-specific knowledge. A profile comprises compulsory and elective modules.
The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering would like to make it easier for students to choose a profile and therefore offers an information event on this topic every summer semester. During this event, the various profiles are presented by the profile coordinators and advisors. Of course, specific questions can also be answered here.
The information event for the bachelor's program in mechanical engineering takes place on 22.06.2022 at 16:00 in MB I, HS 1.
The date for the information event for the Bachelor's program in Industrial Engineering and Management will be announced here in due course.
The actual presentation slides will be provided after the event.
- Info event
- Profile Machine Technology
- Profile Produktionstechnik
- Profile Materials/ Quality Control
- Profile Technical Operations Management
- Profile Modeling and Simulation in Mechanics
- M.Sc.-Profile IT in Production and Logistics
- M.Ed. Teachers Training College Teaching