In addition to the well-known study abroad program, you have the opportunity to gain practical experience abroad in the form of an internship.
Did you know:
- that your internship in Europe can be funded within the framework of ERASMUS+ with a country-specific grant of up to 750 EUR per month?
- that the PROMOS program of the DAAD and the BMBF supports internships with a duration of 6 weeks or more?
- that if you were selected by TU Dortmund University for ERASMUS+ funding within your last year of study and you carry out and complete the internship abroad within one year of the end of the corresponding study phase, you can also be funded?
- that you can have an internship credited within the framework of the internship guidelines of the Department of Mechanical Engineering?
- that applications for funding are possible at any time?
- that the International Affairs Department offers a Moodle page with current job postings to which you can register?